As part of the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs’ new initiative, Capago International can
now offer the opportunity for residents in the Port Elizabeth area to apply for their visa to France
directly from Port Elizabeth.
Capago International is the external service provider for the collection of Schengen visa applications
on behalf of the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs through http://france-visas.gouv.fr.
We have 3 offices located in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban. Recently, we launched a brand
new initiative in Port Elizabeth, thanks to our French Mobile Biometric Solution. Our services will be
offered at Regus, 1st Floor, Harbour View Building,Oakworth Road, Humewood Port Elizabeth
on the last Wednesday of every month, as of 30 May, 2018.
Travelers can now have one of our dedicated Capago teams (visiting Port Elizabeth on the specific
dates mentioned above) collect their applications and biometric data in Port Elizabeth. This allows
travelers to avoid the logistics of a trip to a Capago center in order to submit their visa application,
for a nominal fee. Once your visa has been issued by the Consulate General of France in
Johannesburg, Capago International will have your passport delivered to a Postnet office of your
Please take note of the following terms and conditions:
- Capago will apply a standard fee of 150 euros per visa applicant
- This service is optional, and the prices reflected above do not include visa processing and
other service fees.
- Port Elizabeth applicants can still travel to Cape Town, Durban or Johannesburg to submit
- The official exchange rate communicated by the Consulate General of France will be applied
on the date of your appointment. This can be checked on the French Finance Department
- This service offers convenience, but will not in any way speed up your visa application
- This service does not guarantee the granting of your visa by the Consulate General in
For more information about this service, please call our contact center:
Telephone: 087 231 0313
Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Please note that every applicant is required to schedule an appointment before submitting an
Please go to the following link https://france-visas.gouv.fr
Fill in the “Visa Wizard” and create an account.
You will then be given the requirements according to the type of visa you wish to apply for.
Following this process you will be guided towards Capago to make an appointment in any of the 4