A few months ago, we were forced to stop our activities due to the exceptional circumstances resulting from the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, which plunged the planet into global upheaval.
We have the pleasure to inform you that we will resume our activities starting from the 1st of July for the exclusif filing of the following visa applications:
- Studies/exams (long-stay)
- Family grounds for settlement in France: Only for french and EU families, subject to conditions. Other requests for family reunification could be studied by the consulate
All Capago centres are implementing precautionary measures for the prevention of COVID-19, as per the guidelines prescribed by the World Health Organisation and local authorities. Rest assured that Capago's topmost priority is to guarantee the safety of both its visitors and its staff.
The resumption of our activities includes strict sanitary measures:
- Capago is open on Monday and Thursday;
- Only applicant with an appointment will have access to the center;
- Please respect your appointment time. 10 minutes tolerance will be applied on delays;
- Wearing a mask is mandatory;
- Mandatory body temperature screening;
- Mandatory hand washing at the entrance of the centre;
- Respect social distancing with others, minimize close contacts;
- Respect the one-way traffic indication;
Appointments booking is available on our website and the France-visas site is open for application.
We would like to thank you for your confidence and remain available via chat and emails to answer your questions
Data Privacy Notice
You are about to book an appointment and provide us with some personal data. Capago handles your personal data in full respect of the applicable laws and especially according to the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") approved by the EU Parliament and applicable since 25th of May 2018.
Since we store your data in data centres located within the European Union, you have the right under the "GDPR", to request rectification, erasure, portability and access to your personal data from us.
- Enter your France-Visas Reference Number (Starting by FRA)
Please note that:
- For Schengen Short Stay Visa, you can apply 6 months in advance
- For Long Stay Visa, you can apply 3 months in advance
APPLICANTS RESIDENT IN BOTSWANA, LESOTHO, NAMIBIA, ZAMBIA, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT.